Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, January 19, 2007

I made it to 2pm

My first half day back. I did get to work by 8am. The local roads were icy and snow covered but the major highway was wet where your tires travel. I set myself up at work with a pillow at my back and my trusty stomach pillow in front. Pod members came in around 9am and after much hugging and flowers to me( I cried) it was work as usual until I took my lunch. Pudding was all that I could handle and some small talk around the table. Lunch over with I started to sweat and shake and deep in my stomach my bowels decided to awake! Damn the little girls room is about 380 feet from where my desk is. After three near misses I decided it was time to go home. So off I went. About two miles from home I had to kick in the four-wheel drive. Mother Nature was really angry; it was a bizzard with blowing snow, low visibility (four feet ahead of you) and five inches of snow with ice underneath on the road. What a difference from the first twenty miles. (Wet roads and flurries) I did make it home safe to the arms of the Lover and all the pampering he gives me. Guess what? It starts all over again tomorrow........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,

Take it easy and don't push yourself too hard. Work a couple more short days if you need to.

Love ya,
C

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home