Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, January 11, 2007

STRESSSS.....

Boy, when it rains..it pours! Upper GI Scope on Tuesday
went well; or so I thought. Doc took a biopsy and had it
sent out. Did all my pre-op: ekg, blood, x-ray. They had
some trouble with the ekg leads on my legs. So they put them
on the hips. I just couldn't relax my legs since nightly for about
three weeks I have had charlie horses (cramps). So today I get a
call from my family doctor saying he won't ok the surgery for
Monday; because of adnormal ekg! So they have me for a stress test tomorrow morning! They need to have this read by the end of the day in order for me to have my gallbladder out. Which is hurting me like hell right now! I hate test..paper or otherwise; always did and always will. Keep your fingers crossed that I pass this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home