Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, January 01, 2007

YIPPEE...

Its official! The Holidays are over and New Years Day is almost over. Christmas pasted uneventful, the day spent alone....work on Tuesday came too soon. I kind of enjoyed the quiet up to a point. My children have their own lives and I'm not one to intrude. The lover did however call a couple of times and my dad did also.He spent the day with the middle brother; a first for him and I also.
So no memories were made this year; no big dinner or a call from the kiddies. Aren't you all feeling alittle sorry for me? Please don't I made my bed and I have to live with it! Good or bad this is life.
Not much of one; but I'm still here on New Years. Took down all the trees and still left some snow-people up just incase we get some of the white stuff. Hey! It 49 degrees on Jan. 1st,2007 what more can you say about the weather? I'm hoping Cyndy in Denver, Co. is AOK? Tried calling last night but I got your cell. Hint here is: give me a call to let me know how things are.
Well it back to work tomorrow and I think the lover is staying another day. He came in late Wednesday; at least we spent New Years together. We both were in bed early; he fast asleep and I listening to the town shoot up the sky at midnight! Someone had firecrackers and I could hear fireworks. Some how the year has to better than last year, or maybe I'll be in the shit but just a different day thing; who knows? Here hoping you all live up to your resolutions; I didn't make any so its all up to you. Happy New Year All!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,

I'm OK here in Denver. Still DIGGING! Not sure how I missed your call, must have been involved in watching the tube. Totally agree that 07 should be better for us all. Will try to give you a call tomorrow.

C

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home