Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Let The Story Begin....

T'was a week before Christmas.
And all through the house,
Creatures were stirring
especially the MOUSE.
She stole into the livingroom
whilest I'm away
To steal my KISSES from the tray.
While I was looking for something
that I knew had.
Low and behold I found to my dismay,
Twelve KISSES and fuzz laid before my eyes.
No hint of the MOUSE for I am glad.
Let the truth be told to all who wanders
this little mouse will meet her demise.
I hope in time you'll understand,
My KISSES are given, not to be taken.
So beware little creature of where you step!
It could be trap!

Who knows how this story will end?
Maybe never will I tell thee,
But this much I do know...

I only have nine useable fingers left!
To set up her dismise.
It might be easier to get a cat!
HO! HO! HO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home