Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Laparoscopic vs Open

At the end of next month my surgeon will be making this decision..if he can't proceed with the Laparoscopic he'll open me up. Bigger scar and longer recovery time. In which I can't afford either but I can't take the pain anymore. I trust my surgeon to do what he needs to do. He has operated on my dad, my mother, my step-mother, my son and I'm next. But before surgery I have to undergo the scope down my throat. Hey I had it up the ass already, so why not the other way. No prep for this one other than no food and water after midnight. So for the next month or so I'll be poked and proded and hopefully get better. Dlaine is not looking forward to this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that. I don't envy you. I sure hope you feel better afterwards.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home