Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, December 18, 2006

While sitting at the computer this morning I kept hearing thump, thump and more thump against the enclosed back porch. So I go and investigate.. what I find are two Carolina Wrens. Remember the back porch is completely enclosed for winter (or at least I thought so) I haven't opened the door since early Saturday. They were a little flightly so I opened the door so they could be on they merry way. But no; they had to be difficult and go under the platform step. (maybe thats how they got in?) They are a pretty little bird, the brown has a nice hue mixed with a white on the breast. Don't forget you can enlarge with a click to the pic; and click again for a slightly larger view. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home