Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Gosh the camera I dropped worked today! Maybe my luck is changing. Click to see the green of my Norfolk Pine that is in the sunroom. The new growth on the fonds are a tad lighter green; my plant must be in the right spot for now. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, D

Your pine looks very happy. I've got a fuschia that's suddenly looking very lively, lots of new growth and a few flower buds. Guess it hasn't heard we are headed for the deep-freeze this weekend!! If I don't talk to you before, hope everything goes well with your surgery...Yeah, having great fun here, just got back from Portland, OR. Had to go testify in federal court. Woo-hoo, GOOD TIMES!

Love ya,
C

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home