Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, January 07, 2007

You call this a new year?

Looks like the New Year is going to be pretty much the same as last. My lovely gallbladder has decided that its time to come out. Now! This whole week has had me in horrendous pain. So my surgeon has upped my surgery to 1/15 not 1/29. He's so booked thats he made consessions to get me in on the 15th. Only possible way of any early is to being running a high end fever! Then its considered an emergency. I'm just so lucky; aren't I.
The lover stayed an extra week; he had came down with bad case of the common cold. So he was miserable right along with me. What a pair we made. I still went to work everyday; waves of pain would hit me; but I dealt with it. Gray was the color of the week.
I took the lover to catch his bus back north this morning at 6:30am; went to the local Wally's mart and then came home. Had plans to go to work for 4 hours, for some overtime; but as a woman with a mind of her own she (I) had a great need for some extra shut eye. Work again tomorrow and then the scope down the throat and all the pre-op for surgery will be done while I'm there on Tuesday, then again back to work. With taking three days off next week I can't afford any more days off.
Good thoughts to everyone out there...you all must be having a better time than I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery. I'll be thinking of you!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home