Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Test is Over

Well, I did the stress test, which caused me more stress. I still don't know how it turned out. But the hospital called and said surgery is scheduled for 10:40am on Monday. With an 8:30 am registration. So I get two extra hours of being a nervous wreck. The Lover will be with me, and when he's here I do better. Just think I'll get pampered for a couple of days and then its back to the grind. I'm hoping the doctors will tomorrow and ease my mind of the stress test. But how many doctors do you know that will call you on a Saturday? Well thats all I got for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home