Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, January 19, 2007

Morn..ing:)

It's 6:20am and I'm usually on the road to work by now. I'm lagging behind...I still hurt and have a hard time coughing. Slept rather shitty last night maybe because I knew I had to return to work today. And to make things even brighter its snowing out with high winds and some rain mixed with the white stuff. Mother nature just had to make my day. Well I best get into gear and get going...wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home