Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Oh my lucky stars

After a frosty converse on the phone with the Lover. I received another call. One that dropped my jaw and floored me at the same time. An old friend from Jr/Sr High School days; wanting to meet over drinks and a late dinner. After some catch up on our some thirty odd years of not seeing each other I bowed out gracefully not exceptiing dinner plans. After my episode last night, I'm not up to par for the course. It was great hearing from him. Took his number and told him maybe on down the road when I get my mojove back; I'll give him a buzz. This call brings back memories of how we were pure friends. He could tell me anything and I could tell him. Good or bad; we didn't judge each other, we spent time fishing along the creek, catching chubbs. Thinking this is a good as it gets. Time changes everything...I wonder what he looks like now? He was a hunk in high school!
For now my wounds have to heal..before anything else can happen. Even dinner out with an old friend seems like cheating. But what am I cheating on? Fresh memories of my last Love.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home