Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Where did the heat and humidity go?

Ok we were in hell's furnace for a week; now the sixties and the 40's at night time; whats up? Just when I thought I'd put up the pool. One of those inflatibles that hold 1,000 gallons of water. I was ready to call the fire dept. to bring the water; but I'm going to hold off for abit now. I'm bored; you can only clean so much and with the rain you can't mow; so I was naughty and sent some nudies pics to the lover. This camera phone is really cool. I've found out you can send to your own on-line album and enhance your pics, save and resend. Put borders,and whole bunch of other thing to do. The Lover seems to be enjoying himself up north. Seeing his children and siblings and talking with the ex. Yes, lover I know you read my blog, so be honest with me; When I ask if you have talked to your ex please don't lie to me. Yes, I'm jealous of her, how would you feel if I got in contact with my Ex? Not gonna happen, but you get the jest.
I've always had a hard time being second fiddle to the memory of what you had with her. Do you want her back? Because if you do , I need to know how you feel. My mind is playing overtime knowing that you can be with her while I'm here in PA. Until we talk again be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home