Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bring on the Round-up

Yep that stuff for killing the green grass and weeds. After a three day battle with mowing Friday thru Sunday and a day off because my back hurt its time to start again. With the little bouts of rain and humid conditions its war...If it was dandies before its clover now..I can't walk in my bare feet unless I look; I don't need a bee sting when I'm alone. So I scalped the lawn in afew places where the clover is attacking. Good place for the birds and bunnies to dust themselves. If the grass is greener on the other side; they can keep it. Just mow once here and you'll call a farmer to bring the round-up.
My tooth pain has finally left; as if anyone cares. Not the wait to get it pulled. Yes pulled! With no insurance the cost is equal to my mortage payment. So the option is paying the mortage; so I have roof over my head; not a cap on my tooth after a root canal.
The Lover is doing fine in Oh Canada; as for me, well I'm surviving. The gun is loaded and the safety is on; just incase I need it. Ever since the incident in August of 2005 I'm alittle scared to be by myself. Living out in the country is fine when you're with someone or a big burly man; but when a women is by herself its totally a different story. So my days are long and my nights are longer. Sleep is what you grab during the day; night is like the day; on and on it goes. Just like the mowing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home