Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Oh Canada

Again we made the trip north. We left on Tuesday for what was to be a three day trip. It started out a very painful trip for me. Sunday my jaw started to hurt; by Monday my glands in my neck were swollen and my ear ached like a bad carpenter was building a house in my head. At last all this pain was caused by an abscess tooth. Oh joy; I'm out of the Country; now what to do. Hence my best friends Tylenol and Ibuprofen kept me alive till I got home..
The Lover stayed; he has several tests upcoming in the next two weeks and since my father moved out (more later on this) and I needed medical attention and the monster lawn had to mowed; I returned home ALONE. The drive seemed longer than ever before. The heat only made my jaw hurt worst and when I get home; I'm totally ALONE for the first time in my entire life..Thursday nite sleep didn't come.. When Friday appeared a call was made to the dentist; afternoon appointment, x-rays, poking (ouch)and guess what? After $80 it was confirmed that I had an abcess and needed antibiotics. Afterwards, quick stop at the Pharmacy I was homeward bound to MOW. Its Saturday evening and I still haven't got all the mowing done. The heat and humidity is quite unbearable with this abscess; and the joustling on the mower doesn't help much either. I guess theres tomorrow yet to finish the mowing; but the way my luck goes by the time I finish; I'll have to start again.
So my Saturday night is being spent totally ALONE and lonely without the Lover. But I'm sure he's with his family and his ex. So Lover if your reading this; I hope your time is well spent with your children. I hope your ex has time for you in her busy schedule. With school and all that other stuff she does. But I guess she doesn't work nights. Say, hi to Butch, rub his head for me; or is that up to the ex now! I need a drink..who wants to join me? Its never fun to drink ALONE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home