Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, May 29, 2005

It's late...

and I can't sleep, tried counting sheep, tried relaxing my muscles that are as tight has a shoe lace with multiple knots. Nothing helped so I'm here typing. I guess I have to many things running in my brain when I lay down idle. Like: Dads' dr. appt. in Pittsburgh on Tuesday; all the reports that I have to gather together. Other memories slip into my thoughts and I try to push them away, but they creep back. I have to try to look forward..to something more positive. Maybe a day away tomorrow. Run to town or go to a flea market..maybe thats what the Lover and I will do. Sometimes I really don't know how he puts up with my ups and downs. He never shows any anger towards me. He has never raised his voice to me in the two years we have been together. He's been a good listener to my gripes and rants. ( When he hears me that is) Well I guess I better get some of those papers together since I can't sleep. Bye for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home