Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Day Of Deep Emotions

My emotions have taken over me today. Not only today but all week. I cry at what should be one of the happiest day that any mother would be proud of. Today is my son's wedding...I was not invited because my ex and I haven't spoken in over two years; since the separation. My son felt that it would be best that neither of us or any member of the family be invited; except his sister. I tried to accept this; but this week was so hard. Today even worst. I can't control the shaking and the tears. The lonelyness in my heart. The lover's arms can't heal the hurt that I feel. I want to hug my son on his day and I'm not there to do this..I wanted to see him and his new bride in all their finery..feel the joy of new beginnings again. This day will haunt me forever........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home