Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Crisp and Bright Day

What a beautiful Thursday. Vivid colors of green, yellow and white. I'm speaking of the lawn. You know those pesky dandelions, yea the ones that seem to know when your on the mower and all of a sudden they hide their heads..we've mowed once already this week and the dandies are a little pissed off..not only do we have yellow heads, but some have decided to turn to seed heads. So the Lover is again on the mower wacking off those yellow dandies; little white fluffings are flying in the wind. With us venturing away for the weekend to Edinboro, PA we didn't want the yellow dandies to feel that we were neglecting them while we're gone.. so off with their heads!
I have another job interview tomorrow on a Friday the 13th. Ugh!! Plus have to get the oil changed in the truck and really start thinking about selling the car. This way Father can have my space in the garage. If his car fits; I'll pull the Saturn out and he can pull in. Father announced the other day he's buying one of those car canapies to park his car under. No discussion on what I think..The only place to put this thing is out front by the turn around in the drive. Hello, Father; it my home and I have the say what's to be put in my yard...even though you're living here rent free, and we cook for you and I wash and fold your clothes; and put up with the same stories about the nursing home on a daily basis, call drs when needed, get your scripts and put up with your snide remarks about my life. I put up with you sitting in living room spilling coffee on the new furniture and the beige rug when you walk to the chair; crumbs from your cookies in the chair and your never ending slurpping when you eat at the dinner table. I'm drawing the line here... No is NO...I will not have it... If you don't like it move out; or better yet; move in with son number two. You know the one who only visits when he needs something... Let's see if your welcome there....and if SIL puts up with not having any privacy... I know that you'll never change; or even attempt a try at it..but enough is enough!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home