Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, May 08, 2005

In memory of my Mother

I hope all that you suffered here on earth is just faint memory. You are with God, your parents, sisters and brothers now, and I believe that you are in peace and harmony with yourself. I miss you..Look upon your children and grandchildren; give them guideness and strenght..for the world has changed since you left. Send something my way too. ..or ask Uncle George. He'll be sure to remember his princess. Happy Mother's Day... Mom...I Love and Miss You....

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

What a nice post. I have to do one for my mom today too, she is no longer with me, but I feel she is. I't not going to be easy.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home