Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, May 08, 2005

To my children...on Mother's Day

Dear Miss J.: I'm sorry that I didn't explain what had went on with your father and I. Then maybe; you would have understood; how I felt about the situation. Please remember; it was your father that walked out on me. I'll always be your mother. Even if you deny it. I've always loved you; and will loved you till the day I die. My wish for you is; that someday you'll forgive me; I'm not asking you to forget, just forgive me!! I miss you terribly.

Dear Mr. J.: Thanks for the card...at least you remembered. Your my first born, my son; the chubby, curly blond hair boy, with big brown eyes that twinkled with mischief. That contagious smile of yours...Be happy in new marriage. I love you so. When you stand before God and take your vows..I'll be there with you..in my heart.

You both are grown-ups; live your life as you wish. I'll be here for the both of you Always and Forever....Your Mom..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home