Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Nothing like a new DO

And a colour too; all done in the comfort of your own home. My stylist and his lover came over and even popped for steaks. So we cranked up the grill; put some taters on, onions and mushrooms to go with the steaks and had a nice late gathering. Then we set-up the chair in kitchen for the do. Short and sweet and best of all no gray. It was nice and relaxing to be with friends. Gay guys do make good friends; they don't flaunt their business out in public or around me. But honestly why are most of the hunks gay? Has anyone ever wondered about this? Or just me. I met my stylist when he and I work for a Retail store in the area. He came from New York City; knowing no-one and he and I hit it off from the start. Nothing but friends from the gecko. He was a big shock to my father. A gay guy visiting the home he's staying in...Old veiws die hard. The Lover liked him at first; but what happened with that I still don't know. But to all who has their own views on gays..don't judge unless ye be judged.
Thanks James and Keith for a nice evening, and I love my DO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home