Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Another reason not to drink

After my first reason, no man is worth it. Next best reason for me not to drink is: I end up peeing too much. I finally laid down this morning at 3:30am only to be prompted to rise again at 4am and again at 4:20 and then again at 5am. Last arrising I took two tylenol and a swig of water for this god awful headache and headed back to bed. Only thing that kept me awake now was the house was cold. Back up to turn the furnace on, somehow earlier this morning the house didn't seem as cold. After placing some more blankets on the bed I dosed off til 7am. I guess broken sleep also matches the broken heart.
My first cup of coffee on this fine morning was wonderful. Let hope the rest of the day goes as good.
I'm going to use the gas weed trimmer personally for the first time ever!. Like yesterday, how hard is it to figure out? Turn on, push choke if it has one, then start. Hopefully it starts, I know you can't put this on the charger. So heres hoping this beast starts without too much hooopla. If it doesn't start no biggie, I'll buy a bottle of Round-up, mix, spray and no more trim work for acouple of weeks. Well the sun is up and the Red-bellied woodpecker is wanting his sunflower seeds...So I'm off, damn this head.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home