Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, June 17, 2005

Early Wish For Fathers

Happy Father's Day to all fathers, all over. Enjoy your day: some have earned it and some others need to earn it.
To my father: Your a great Dad in your own way. Thanks for all the little things that you do for me. With out you the Lover and I wouldn't have much to talk about.
To my Lover: Hope your day is filled with family. As I said before, you owe your children some time, you've been away too long from them.
So Dads everywhere have a wonderful "Father's Day"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home