Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Well I knew it would happen!

Yep, the man tool won't start. Even when I was gentle with it. So its time for round-up for sure. My headache is better and soon as the grass dries I'll embark on mowing. Over the last few days I've been blessed with what call forwarding can do. Yep, it forwards out of the country, for those unexpected road trips up north. Just like the picture phone. Will wonders ever cease.
So its time to go lightly caress the mower in to starting....until later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home