Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

White and more WHITE

This picture is in front of the house. Thank goodness I called the neighbor up to plow the driveway out. I had a hard time getting out of the driveway this morning. At the end of drive it was up to my bumper with an ice crust about three inches thick from the freezing rain. He had to use his scoop to push it back. I plowed on Monday thinking it won't get so bad; but I was soooo wrong. Eight or nine inches of snow with 3 inches of ice and wind up to 35mph Dlaine wasn't about to go out and plow. So I did the next best thing; I paid the neighbor from downtown; this guy lives to plow in the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home