Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

Ok I admit I have the Super Bowl on right now...not that I care who wins. Its purely for the commerials. But as I watch I personally can't image paying $1,000 dollars or more for a ticket, plus that much more for a room....but to me its priceless to see it raining! Yep folks I have a smile on my face. You get what you pay for! It may be cold here but atleast I'm dry.....
So right now two Bears are down on the field...Benson is still down, a big guy like that-the harder they fall. Ok enough of this crap....I want to see commerials and more commerials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home