Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hey Tracys Landing

Don't lurk; say something. Do you know me? Six hours is a little long to be on my wee site.
Find anything interesting that you would like to share or know? Dlaine doesn't bite (or do I?).
To all others I'll update on the doctor's findings. Rather odd. But curable. Have a good evening all.
Where is my manners...Tracys Landing thanks for visiting..really....My stat counter hit a all time high today because of you stopping by...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D,

Nice plowing job, now try doing it every weekend for the next six weeks (we might have week 7 coming up, they're not sure yet). I don't mind the snow as much as the cold!

Love ya,
Cyndy

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home