Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, February 02, 2007

Good Old Phil

I swear Phil must have been fed his greens laced with crack! As most of the country knows by now; that Phil didn't see his shadow this morning. Which means an early Spring, yea right....outside right now we have a major snow storm, wind and minus degree windchill. Driving home was a major learning experience in what the Hell is going on! I've lived most of my life in this area and I'm used to driving on snow covered roads; but there are some out there have no concept. First thing you don't ride my ass, when you can't see four feet ahead of your lights. Secondly; don't stay on my ass when I turn my turn signal on, this could mean that I plan on turning when I can spot the road in the blinding snow. Thirdly; when I tap my brakes, it means back-off. Fourth, yea you were pissing me off, so I tapped some more; then I crawled...all you had to do is back-off. Fifth; it winter out there even if Phil did suggested an early spring, it isn't here yet!
So fellow drivers give the person ahead of you a break, leave some room inbetween, slow down and maybe save a life! If not mine, how about your own. Stay warm out there folks...as for Phil( the fat rodent pictured above) you can go back to you den and have some more crack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen,sister! Those other drivers are ASSHATS!! BTW, the cartoon in today's paper says Phil's prediction applies everywhere except Denver...

Love ya,
C

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv ya too c

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home