Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, February 05, 2007

This is what greeted me in town this morning

This electric sign sits along Rte. 286 outside of the PennDots District 10 office. The deep chill is to last thru tomorrow with tonight being the worst.
So the Colts beat The Bears. I didn't think too much of the commerials this year either.
Before I go, I want to tell you something that happened to me tonight. I made it home about a little before 7pm. I clicked the garage door opener, NOTHING, did it again NOTHING. So I got out of truck and kicked the bottom of the door thinking it froze to the cement. No luck still didn't work. So I went thru the shop door (thank goodness I had the keys) and darn it I left the lights on in the garage when I left this morning, anyway I hit the opener inside and the door opened. So the culprit was a dead battery in the remote. Probably because it sat out in -6* degree temps all day at work. Until this bitter weather leaves I'll be carrying the remote in my coat pocket, along with 2 sets of keys, my smokes, lighter, my cell phone, my gloves, my earmuffs, tissues, pills, some gum and some small change. What's in your pockets? Bye for now; I need Coffee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,

My pockets contain (besides lint and random bits of foil from rolls of mints) ALWAYS: my pocket angel (given to me by a dear friend when I had my aneurysm) and a heart-shaped stone from Tome Hill, NM (given to me by my sister-in-law). These are the first things I transfer to each pair of pants I put on.

C

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home