Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snow and Water Woes..

I'm bored...its Sunday and very cold and windy out. No work today so no plans..not much of a life! When all you got is work. I've fed the feathered friends, burned the paper garbage (you can do this out in the country) washed the dishes, and the clothes. surfed the net and carried 4 forty pounds of water softner salt to the dungeon. Upon making a discovery of a water leak. Oh shit! Folks I'm no plumber! Really isn't a bad leak..yet...just a little pinhead spray in a section of plastic pipe. (I need to buy some Duct tape!) As far as I'm concerned it can wait! I'll just have me old dad fix it..not that I can't, really! It'll give him something to do tomorrow. Like yesterday, he decided to plow around the house while I'll was at work, so I could get to the back garage and down to the bird feeder and the burn barrel. I had the tractor battery charging on low, but I told him the tire needed air before he used it. Folks my dad just doesn't listen! He started plowing around 11am but....sometime around 11:15am he said the tractor won't go back and forth...hence...flat tire...hence tire and chains came off of rim. The man just doesn't listen to me. Fill the damn tire before you start, just plug the air compressor in, put the thingee on the end and put that end too the tire thingee. You could have saved yourself four hours of work! Not to mention the hour it took me to put the shop back together. Men, don't they know how to put things back where they got them from! Now I got myself wondering if I should go to the dungeon and fix the pipe myself. Who knows what will happen when he has to replace a 12" section of plastic pipe that is between two connectors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home