Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, March 11, 2005

Sticks and Stones..

Can break your bones; but words can never hurt you? (untrue) Words unspoken hurt even worst..Telling falsehoods (little white lies) just to justify your feelings (or no feeling at all) for the other person. HURTS in the long run. Are we humans raised in an enviroment to lie or tell falsehood? Where is this taught? Certainly not being raised in a home where religion is a prominent factor and your family always sits together in the same pew every Sunday... You preach the word of the lord when it benefits you..or you put on a good act in front of strangers and change behind closed doors. I've never understood how good church-goers can look in the mirror on Sunday morning; when all week they :bold face lie.. mutilate others...use people to gain whatever...
I personally gave up on going to church long,long time ago..For many reasons...the priest we had was too touchie..the blue haired ladies ran the church and the priest(and still do)..I knew some of the outstanding members and some of their backrounds..I guess some felt that if they put that money in the collection basket all sins are forgiven.. Are they? I suppose someday we all have to pay a price in some way to justify our behavior here on this earth...Mine..Fathers and the Lover.......
Being the sinner that I am..raised Catholic, living with a lover and only separated from the ex. I won't feel right stepping even in the visibule of a church...one reason why I didn't go to my aunt's burial..but over the years how my life has changed...maybe long ago in this small town honesty was here..but for now- its LOST..Honesty hurts too, but the lies hurt even worst...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home