Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, February 17, 2005

What's your pet peeve?

My personal peeve is shopping in the Wal-Mart food section. Isn't there aisle etiquette? Aren't we to be using the highway rules or not. You know ; stay on the right only when passing. Don't leave your cart unattended in the middle of the aisle. And please don't tailgate!! My heels are killing me already from these shoes. I also blame Wal-mart for not making the aisles wide enough so you can pass down the middle without weaving from side to side. But the worst is when at the end of aisle they have a display and you can't get around it; because someone is trying to enter the aisle on your side. I know this is retail mumbo jumbo. When I worked in retail many a customer complained so we moved it. The boss didn't like; but then again he didn't deal too much with the customers in general. The only ones he dealt with are the one that went to the district manager and he personally had to handle those customers. I wonder if Wally- Mart is like this? So to all you shoppers that drive right in the grocery store; hats off to you.......and to those that don't.......instead of having road rage I have aisle rage..and I sincerely hope you don't drive on my aisle like that because you might not like what I say to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home