Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, February 07, 2005

Pins and Needles Monday

Dad and I will be off to the hospital for his heart Cath. today. Scheduled for high noon. If it turns out ok were a go for major surgery next week. If they fine something wrong its AGH in Pittsburgh by tonight. Most of my life has been spent in the one hospital or another. With one of my parents or other family members. The hardest part is the waiting..........to see if things went well, and the results.
It seems like the doctors always make eye contact with me and not whomever is with me. Today it will be just me. The lover is staying at home....So the wait will be even longer with no one with me.
I'll post later the results of my Pins and Needles day...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home