Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, January 07, 2005

Awaiting a storm

Here in this small town the only thing one can await is a storm. The past two days have been rain, (local flooding, I had one pond not the usual two) now the winter blahs...are to come.
Not the only storm brewing; the one in my heart has to make a decision. As time goes by I will post what my decision is. But for not I'll keep it to myself..... I will also post some pics of my birdfeeder and the animals that visit this small town; some welcomed-some not.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mathieu said...

The rain will pass,the sun will shine again, all it takes is time...

I wish you luck, and some sunbeams!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home