Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Chilled to the bone

That damn groundhog was right!! I'm so cold inside and out......I'm not liking this weather at all. It never used to bother me; but I guess I'm older now and this so called menopause that we women go through is doing the opposite effect on me. Give me a hot flash!!..just one when I'm cold..so I can warm up alittle..No, I only get colder and I start to shiver..under a blanket while I'm typing this..the thermometer reads 80 in this room; can't be right....boy I hate getting older. Wonder when all this crap will be over? I hope it doesn't take years..I hate the mood swings that come with this..never had such high and lows before...poor lover...poor father. Father survived my mothers pause in life; I don't know if the lover has had a pause experience before or not...but he's having a dose of it with me. Poor lover. Oh Lover what am I to do? So sorry to put you through this; but it's life...how I wish men had the pause; instead of the seven-year itch.(is this term still used?)
Just like the pause; life keeps putting bumps in my life. My thirthy year old son is getting remarried in May. He dropped a bomb shell last night in a e-mail to me...he's made a decision not to invite me to the wedding...he's still having a big problem that his father and I have separated..and not on speaking terms.. the ex left me..not just once; but twice..(whole other story) So to make his big day go smoothly..he's not inviting either one of us...only his sister...This has broken my heart..but I'll stand by his wishes and let him lead his own life. I'll always be here for my children. I've loved and weathered them both thru sickness, school, college, moving upteen times, car accidents, co-signer for cars (not their father), bounced checks, underage drinking (Daughter) and even my sons' divorce..and I'll be here now!!
My only son all I can say is: you've grown into man; I'm proud of the life you've made for yourself; and the way you've have turned out. Keep growing; learn from your mistakes and be happy, you deserve it.
I love you now and forever..your mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home