Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Addiction

Yes, bloggers. I have an addiction! My addiction comes in liquid form. It can only be purchased in one area of the county. Try as I might; no other liquid can quench my craving for total delight. It comes in half gallon and has been a costly habit for me for over two years. My father believes I can go without it. But I just can't!! I need it morning, noon and night. Sometimes in the middle of night. I can't go out of town unless I take some with me. Its an obsession addiction. When I don't have it, I'm cranky and irritable. I've tried to cut back, when I see I'm getting low; I make a 25 mile trek to get some more. I can't be without it. Can you guess what it is? Come on give it a try! I'm so ashamed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home