Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, March 18, 2005

We're Avoiding the subject..

Seems we're having a bit of a cold war going on in this house..The Lover clearly doesn't want to talk about it...(he reads my blog). I wish you (lover) would put yourself in my place and ask yourself how would you feel if you were me? Would your heart hurt like mine? Would you feel betrayed? Do I dare trust anyone anymore with my heart?
I ask myself if your looking for a way out of this relationship? I can't answer this; only you can? What we've had has been special; (to me it has been) I'll heal in time; I'll move on..so if you want to go, go.. don't look back...spring is almost here; it's to be a time for new beginnings..will it be together or will it be apart? It's in your hands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home