Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm walking straighter

I had had enough of my back pain by 2pm today! I left work and headed toward home. On my way I called the Chiropractor, a gentle get right to the problem guy. In 15 minutes he had my back and hips in place. I was out in five areas; not to mention my neck did get snapped both ways. He said I'd be sore for a day or two and that I shouldn't have waited so long. I agreed with him on that. Best twenty bucks that I've spent all week! So I'm off the weekend and plan on doing nothing! I mean NOTHING! What's there to do when your all by yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home