Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, June 26, 2006

My ever dwindling wallet.....

After much ado I got into my doctor today. Well, not my doctor but one of his associates. How come the first things out of the receptionist mouth was; "What insurance do you have?"
Well come July 1st I'll have BlueCross and BlueShield. So she said, "I guess this visit will be self pay." Yep I say. The doctor wants an MRI and blood work; sure after my insurance kicks in. Not now. He changed my meds since the ones I were taking knocked me out. I'll get it filled after the 1st. My wallet is too thin now and I have to buy gas for the next two weeks and pay bills. He wanted me off but I can't afford it. So he wrote a script for me to have a stool at my workstation. Hopefully my job will allow it! If not they might be picking me up off the floor. So Advil will be my best friend until the 1st. I just hope I can drive myself to work tomorrow and make it through the day; and drive home. I'll just have to wait and see. I'm off to bed, I mean the couch....the bed hurts too bad to sleep on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home