Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I survived till 2pm..

Being drug free I drove myself to work today. All I had to remember was no sudden moves, like slamming on the brakes or anything required to back-up. Backing up makes you turn your body and I just can't do that yet. I surprised myself by catching up with my lesson on data entry so my class is no longer ahead of me by one day. My first three hours was spent sitting at the computer on a very comfortable chair. Then lunch and out onto the pharmacay floor. Then it was down hill from there. My doctor required that I be given a stool to sit on while preforming this part of my job. Fine, but the stool doesn't raise to the level needed to evenly place me at my work table. Without meds my back started to spasm and I tried to stand and lean in on the table. Legs started to go numb. By 2pm I need my meds! My legs were quivering and I got the chills. I asked to leave. They said sure; they were surprised I lasted that long. Apparantly I looked like I was going to drop over dead at any minute. One co-worker when to get my truck and another walked me to the truck. It was no easy task to get myself inside by this time. After getting home I went straight for my meds. Popped my pills and headed to the couch. Zonked out right away. Got up around 4pm and called Verizon to fix my land line. Since I'm somewhat disabled they sent a person right out to fix it. By 6pm I now had phone service again. You know how sometimes we all bitch about the poor service we get from different companies. But do we ever tell them when they do good. Well I did; I called back Verizon and thanked them for their prompt service. I seemed to make the guy's day by doing so. So Verizon thanks again. Ok all;
I need to find something to eat. Anybody want to take me out for supper?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You poor thing. Seriously, if I still lived in Apollo, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Isn't there someone that can take care of you??

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home