Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Taking suggestions...

One more day and my insurance takes effect! Seems like forever when you have medical problem.
Co-workers suggested a visit to a Chiropractic. So why not; my pain has not lessoned this past week. So I'm going to make the appt. for Saturday. I toughed it out til 5pm today at work. By the time I got home spasms overtook me. Meds to the rescue. Sleep took over and right now about to do the same. One more day of work this week. I'll make it. As to the comment from Hazel Hazel thank you. My lover can't make it; my dad doesn't deal with others in pain very well; but he tries to help with the every ending yard work. I don't expect to much, he's 83 and not in the best of health himself. But I do expect him to get some food in the house for me tomorrow; at least the basics: milk, bread and lunchmeat and some frozen onezies. Meds really taking effect so goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home