Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, March 17, 2006

I got a Job!

Just got the call. I'm going to give it try. Data entry for a company that supplies drugs to Nursing homes and Prisons all over the country. And I'll be having my first drug test on March 27th. The shift isn't want I wanted: 9:30am to 6:30pm but what the hey; I got a job again. Oh the pay; 1/2 of what I used to make. Sign of the times I guess. I've got to start somewhere again.

1 Comments:

Blogger _ Art Epp said...

Dearest:
I really do miss you.
I'm gladd you got the job.
I'm at the library & got to go.
..call you later..
....your lover.....

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home