Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The start of loneliness

Today started out like a living hell. It was the day that my lover departed my home. He felt he needed to return to his country above us. I've shed many tears this week and have had little sleep. Though he's been gone only one day so far; I miss him. To tell all; I'm a big baby when it comes to being by myself. Sure its nice to have a day or two to yourself but months! I'm the biggest baby when a thunderstorm hits during the night (daytime storms don't really bother me), must come from my childhood. I hide my head under the pillow, with the blanket on top of that. Insert the old ear plugs and shake in my jammies. (hey lover, what a time to leave me!) I turn the radio up louder even though I have the ear plugs in and hope its over soon. So lover, have I made you feel bad yet for leaving? You see all, I know he'll read this sooner of later. So my dear, I hope you take care of yourself and maybe miss me alittle.
Still no news of any jobs. So I'm going to be accessed at Career Links. They'll help me brush up on skills that I haven't used in a long time. You know when you've been out of the job market for almost three years things tend rust. Polishing helps, so I'm going to give it try!
Well I'm off to turn the flood lights on and check for critters and unwanted visitors. Load the gun and rest some, hopefully. So call before you come! I shoot first then ask questions later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home