Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, March 06, 2006

Still no word..

Had my appointment, whoopity do! No call or letter yet from that long ago interview. Getting very frustrated that I can't find a decent job. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait some more.

I had a poor little Goldfinch crash into one of the sunroom window earlier. He was so dazed, he huddled on the ground recovering for more than an hour. Now, he somehow has gotten into the big feeder and is just sitting there. Not eating or moving. Hopefully he'll recover enough to fly into bushes out front to roost for the night. With all the time I have on my hands since I don't have a job; bird watching is one of my past times. Everyday like clockwork the Downey, Hairy and Red-Bellied woodpeckers show up. We also have a mutant Sapsucker that reminds me of a bishop, mostly its the perfect black cap on his head. Maybe he's Jewish and I should call it the Rabbi. Well I need a cup of Joe so I'm off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home