Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, March 06, 2006

Thanks to the Garbage Man (NOT)

I was enjoying my sleep when lo and behold those garbage guys Jake braked to stop! I swear they knew I was still in bed and dreaming whatever I was dreaming. So they thought that I needed to come back to real world. Oh how I hate those guys. They just made me think a week has gone by with no word from my interview last Monday. I'll probably get a letter in the mail today saying that I wasn't what they were looking for...Hell I'm not what I'm looking for! I've been kinda blue lately. But this too shall pass. Well I better start my day; I have an appointment later. Good Monday to all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home