Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Amazing Pictures of the Yukon Quest

While surfing the net and Blogs I came across
this site: http://www.yukonquest.com

The photos on this site are by professional Carsten Thies. When you look at his photo's
You image yourself right on the trail with the mushers. Yukon Quest is a dogsledding race that starts in Fairbanks, Alaska and ends in Whitehorse, Yukon. One thousand miles of hard going for some. Take a look at this site. Read about the 2006 mushers. Quite afew women in the line up. Although this type of sport is not for me, (I know my place in the world.) I love seeing the dogs and mushers work together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home