Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WooHoo!!!!

I have a job interview on Monday! Here's too fingers being crossed and a prayer or two. I was really hoping for an interview with a patient transport company in the area (closer to home) maybe they'll call yet. Getting a job in the area is hell. Wages suck and for me 20 miles to town isn't worth it with the price of gas. But beggars can't be chosers; right. Oh well, I'm still excited. My next question is? What to wear! I'll shop on Friday after dad's doctor appointment. Nothing fancy but practical is what I have in mind. Any hints out there in blog land?? All is welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you! I haven't had a job interview in more than 10 years, but I'm guessing a suit (pants or skirt) would work.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home