Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It came and went quickly

The thunderstorms came early this morning and woke me up. The windows rattled and I sat straight up in bed. Oh how I hate thunderstorms. More to come tonight and tomorrow. Then snow for the rest of the week. I thought spring was coming? I guess winter has to have the last blast.
While surfing the web today I came across a blog called View from the Sidewalk. Its about a man and his family that recently became homeless. Its eyeopening; it can happen to anyone. So here is the link: View From the Sidewalk
I miss my shadow (lover) terribly. Got to adjust better than I am. So tomorrow I hit the pavement again looking for that perfect job. I also hate Mondays!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there......and good luck!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home