Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, July 29, 2005

Do you have a name for that?

Men and women all over the world have names for certain objects like their: car, truck, boat, lawn mower and even their significant other and some personal body parts. Like my mower is the Red Beast. My truck is The Gussler. My ex is the Goner. My Lover is Honey and one of his body parts is Butch. And my name is Sweetie and I have Fluffy who is visited by Butch on occasion. So Bloggers what do you call your car, truck and etc.? Let me know by posting or e-mail. Have a good weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home