Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Its been a long week

The old tale about deaths come in threes. For me it has proven true. This week two more people have died that I have known for years. One I had known from my early childhood he was 86, and the other from my teen years, he was 78. The 78 year old man that died, worked with my father in the coal mines. So dad and I visited tonight at the funeral home. Dad has been doing good; but lonely. He calls me no less than 5 times a day, even when he just has seen me not more than an hour ago. If I don't pick up the land phone, he calls the cell. And if I don't get back to him right away, he keeps right on calling. This bugs me to no end. I can't go to the bathroom unless I take a phone with me. So its already Thursday; crap you see what time it is? Oh my its 1:50am; I better get to bed, I get to go to the dentist for a tooth pulling later...I just can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home