Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, July 09, 2005

SO...

I guess the begging and pleading didn't get me anywhere. So what else is new? It doesn't work here at home either. Not much new in Dlaine's world. Same old crap. I have an urge to do something. No, not the mowing, not cleaning the house either. What to do? i've read all the blogs already, checked out Dennis, checked out the cams (been from PA to Alaska to the Panama Canal and toured the Great Lakes today) also checked that no one is reading me, just a hint. So what is there to do? Tomorrow is the Hoodlebug Festial in the town of Homer City, PA or maybe Hazen, PA big flea market, but thats tomorrow. I need something up for today! I'll figure something out. Since no one in blog land has any say. I do wish I had a touring bike, I'd lug it over to Yellow Creek Park and ride for awhile. Guess maybe I should look at garage sales for one...Anyhow its freezing in the house, I want to turn the heat up; but this afternoon I'd just have to turn the air on..so a blanket wrapped around me right now will have to do. Have a good Saturday people; bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home